mêskanâs Blitz - Assignment grading work flow
mêskanâs Blitz is a series of webinars that focus on different aspects of MacEwan University’s digital learning environment. Each webinar is approximately 30 minutes long and covers a specific functionality or tool within paskwâwi-mostos mêskanâs; they are designed to provide instructors with ideas and strategies for incorporating different elements of the digital learning environment into their teaching and learning activities. By participating in the webinar, instructors can learn about the various features and resources available through mêskanâs and how to use them to enhance the students’ learning experience.
All Blitz sessions are online during lunch hours. The topics for the 2023 Winter term are:
- January 19 - Organizing content using the Book tool
- February 1 - Creating flexible branching activities with the Lesson tool
- February 23 – Exploring the different forums available with the Forum tool
- March 16 - Assignment grading workflow
- March 29 - Providing students with accommodations or extra time for exams and tests in mêskanâs
- April 13 - Removing a bad test question and regrading students’ tests
- April 26 - Peer review using the Workshop tool
Registration is not required. Please access the webinars via Centre for Teaching and Learning’s virtual classroom.