Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
mêskanâs - Creating Quizzes (In-person) In-Person
This in-person and hands-on workshop will take a deep dive into how you can create test questions and deliver a test for your students to complete. We will also show you how to access students' test submissions and results.
- How to Find Question Banks in a mêskanâs Course
- Creating Question Bank Category and Sub-Category. Why?
- How to Create Questions
- How to Create a Quiz Activity
- Quiz Activity Setting Overview
- Add Questions from Question Bank into Quiz Activity (Single, Multiple, and Random Block)
- Deferred Exams, ADR Accommodations, and Exceptions
- How To Export Questions and Share with Others
- How to Import Questions from Blackboard Learn or Textbook Publisher etc.
- Q & A
- Wednesday, June 21, 2023
- 1:00pm - 3:00pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)
- MacEwan University
- Faculty New Faculty (recommended)
- Educational Technologies
Instructional Designer, BAIST, SMIEEE (He, Him)
Centre for Teaching and Learning