Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook This link opens in a new window Add to Google Calendar This link opens in a new window Share page on Twitter This link opens in a new window
mêskanâs - Using Gradebook (In-person) In-Person
This in-person and hands-on workshop will walk you through the process of setting up your mêskanâs gradebook so it’s ready to use for the term. The earlier in the term you prepare your gradebook, the better!
- Prepare to use the gradebook (concepts, materials, and terminology)
- Hide the Gradebook from Students
- Enter the Letter Grade Conversion Values
- Create Categories if needed
- Create a Grade Item for Paper Exams, In-Class Activity (Grade Column)
- Assign Weightings to Categories
- Enter Grades Manually (for Grade Item)
- Show the Gradebook to students
- Download in Excel for Easy Entry into PeopleSoft
- Q & A
Registration has closed.