mêskanâs Blitz (Online)
mêskanâs Blitz is a series of webinars that focus on different aspects of MacEwan University’s digital learning environment. Each webinar is approximately 30 minutes long and covers a specific functionality or tool within paskwâwi-mostos mêskanâs; they are designed to provide instructors with ideas and strategies for incorporating different elements of the digital learning environment into their teaching and learning activities. By participating in the webinar, instructors can learn about the various features and resources available through mêskanâs and how to use them to enhance the students’ learning experience.
All Blitz sessions are online during lunch hours. The topics for the 2024 Fall term are:
- September 19 - Enhancing Engagement with Interactive Content
- October 4 - Incorporating Multimedia Elements for Dynamic Courses
- October 17 – Utilizing the Quiz Tool for Formative Assessment
- November 1 - Effective Use of the Gradebook for Tracking Student Progress
- November 15 - Collaborative Learning with the Wiki Tool
- November 28 - Managing Groups for Personalized Learning
Registration is not required. Please access the webinars via Centre for Teaching and Learning’s virtual classroom.
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023
- 12:00pm - 12:30pm
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)