mêskanâs Essential 2 - Creating and Marking Assignments (In-person) In-Person
This in-person and hands-on workshop will show you how to create an assignment activity where your students can submit their work electronically. You will also learn how the rubric function integrates with the assignment activity and how to mark your students’ submissions using Annotate PDF.
Recommended Prerequisite Workshop(s):
- mêskanâs Essential 1 - Organizing your course content effectively
- Overview of Assignments in mêskanâs
- Groups and Grouping including the New Group Self-Selection feature
- Create an Assignment
- Overview of common assignment settings
- How to make a rubric
- Student View and Submission Setting Review
- View Student’s Submissions / Download
- Briefly demonstrate Annotate PDF
Please note that you must have an active MacEwan credential to be able to login to mêskanâs.