mêskanâs Essential 3 - Creating Quizzes (In-person) In-Person
This in-person and hands-on workshop will take a deep dive into how you can create test questions and deliver a test for your students to complete. We will also show you how to access students' test submissions and results.
Recommended Prerequisite Workshop(s):
- mêskanâs Essential 1 - Organizing your course content effectively
- mêskanâs Essential 2 - Creating and Marking Assignments
- How to Find Question Banks in a mêskanâs Course
- Creating Question Bank Category and Sub-Category. Why?
- How to Create Questions
- How to Create a Quiz Activity
- Quiz Activity Setting Overview
- Add Questions from Question Bank into Quiz Activity (Single, Multiple, and Random Block)
- Deferred Exams, ADR Accommodations, and Exceptions
- How To Export Questions and Share with Others
- How to Import Questions from Blackboard Learn or Textbook Publisher etc.
- Q & A
Please note that you must have an active MacEwan credential to be able to login to mêskanâs.