mêskanâs Primer (Virtual) In-Person
This workshop is designed to provide MacEwan faculty a clear and simple introduction to our digital learning environment - paskwâwi-mostos mêskanâs. In this 1.5-hour virtual session, we’ll go over the basics of mêskanâs, showing you how to interact with students and make your teaching tasks flow smoothly.
By the end of this workshop, you’ll be able to:
- Find your way around mêskanâs and understand how it’s set up.
- Create and organize course materials so students can find what they need easily.
- Create assignments and quizzes and learn about different ways to gauge what students have learned.
- Use mêskanâs’ communication features to communicate with students, share course news, and give feedback quickly.
- Find more help and resources to get more out of mêskanâs for a better online teaching experience.
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023
- 9:00am - 10:30am
- Time Zone:
- Mountain Time - US & Canada (change)