Quick Course Design Workshop (In-person) In-Person
Quick Course Design Workshop (In-person) - Day 2
Reduce the time you spend building courses with this practical two-day workshop. Together we will start building your course by prioritizing, planning, and producing content for in-person and online delivery. We’ll leverage mêskanâs and other technologies, like generative AI, to make the process more efficient, and you’ll leave with an action plan to finish building your course over 3 weeks.
Day 1 Objectives:
- Prioritize & identify non-negotiables and high-impact areas using an alignment framework
- Plan course structures and organization options with models for any delivery mode
- Produce a high-level overview of your course build based on identified priorities
Day 2 Objectives:
- Prioritize essential course content, activities, and assessments
- Plan to leverage mêskanâs and other technologies to efficiently create and add content
- Produce and receive feedback on one initial draft content piece
- Complete a 3-week action plan (including ongoing support from CTL as needed)
- Each day will include time for a lunch break. Coffee and light refreshment will be provided.
- You are encouraged to bring your laptop or course material for hands-on practice.
The registration link is located on the first day of this workshop.
7-269 (Multipurpose Room)